Intramammary Infusion for Mastitis
- AVIMAST® IM is wide spectrum antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory intramammary
infusion and is effective against Gram +ve, Gram -ve organisms.
- Highly effective in wide range of bacterial infection.
- Suited for lactating cows with mastitis
- One syringe per affected quarter to be repeated after every 12 hours or as directed by
- The contents of 5g syringe should be injected into the infected quarter immediately after
milking. Before injection the teat should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with the
disinfectant wipe provided in the pack