A Broad Spectrum Anthelmintic
Benefits Dosage Species
- Fenbendazole and Ivermectin Bolus is a vermicide killing the parasitic worms infecting the host animal.
- Used for the treatment of Nematodiasis, Cestodiasis of livestock and fowl.
- Highly effective to remove gastro-intestinal nematodes, lung worms and tape worms from animals including cattle, buffaloes, horses and pigs.
- It is used as a prophylaxis and treatment of worm infections in many different kinds of animals such as poultry, elephants, cats, dogs, camels, swine, goats and cattle. Activate Wincinwc.
- As directed by the Veterinarian.