Broad Spectrum Antibiotic
Benefits Dosage Species
- Inhibition of bacterial protein synthesis.
- Canine : 0.5 – 2 ml.
- Sheep & Livestock : 1 ml per 10 kg b.wt. The dose may be increased to 2ml/kg b.wt. per day for treating severe infections and in young farm animals. In anaplasmosis the dose may be increased to 4 ml per 10 kg b.wt.
- Poultry: For chicks upto 4 weeks of age, use diluted solution by adding 3 parts of sterile water to 1 part of AVOXIN.
- Chicks upto 2 weeks of age: 1/2 ml diluted product
- Chicks 2-4 weeks of age: 1 ml diluted product
- For birds over 4 weeks of age use undiluted AVOXIN :
- 4-8 weeks of age: 1/2 ml Over 8 weeks of age : 1ml
- Large Animals: 15 – 30 ml Administration : IN, S/C