Relaible Combo for Clinic Mastitis
Benefits Dosage Species
- Ceftriaxone – A potent bactericidal activity against a wide range of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Sulbactam – A potent, highly specific irreversible inhibitor of B -lactamase produced by bacteria.
- Highly effective and reliable in Mastitis.
- Quick drug distribution resulting in attaining peak plasma concentration rapidly.
- Full potential of Ceftriaxone is restored by addition of Sulbactam. The more potent beta-lactamase inhibitor for Gram-negative bacteria Sulbactam exhibit greater activity against Escherichia coli etc.
- The desired MIC is achieved at 5mg/kg body weight BID.