Broad Spectrum Sephalosporin Antibiotic
- Treats and controls swine bacterial pneumonia.
- Is easily reconstitution.
- Is a safe product that doesn’t overtly irritate muscle when administered.
- Cattle & Lactating dairy cattle: Administer Ceftistar by intramuscular injection at a dose if 1.1 – 2.2 mg/kg b.wt. once daily for 3-5 days or as directed by the Veterinarian.
- Day old chicks : Administer Ceftistar by subcutaneous injection only in neck region of day -old chicks at the dosage of 0.08-0.2 mg/chick. (1g vial after reconstitution with 20 ml sterile water for injection will treat approximately 5000-12000 day-old chicks) or as directed by the Veterinarian .
- Address : 304B, Gera77 Building, Kalyani Nagar, Pune (Maharashtra) – 411006.
- Phone : +91 2066 203 582
- Mail : email@example.com