- Is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, Which selectively inhibits enzyme and has no side effects.
- Acts against arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Synovitis condition, lameness, Sprains, Laminitis, Myositis, Colic, otitis, injury, Pneumonia, mastitis, metritis, Prolapse of uterus etc.
- It also supports antibiotic therapy for systemic and non-systemic and non-systemic infections.
Dosage & Administration
- Cattle, Buffaloes and Horse : 1 ml per 18 – 25 kg body weight or as directed by Veterinarian.
- Sheep, Goat and Calves: 2 ml per 10 kg body weight or as directed by veterinarian
To be administered by intramuscular route only