- Strong anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect.
- It has potent anti-inflammatory effects even in mastitis cases
- There are No Gi tract disturbances and ulceration.
- Serratiopeptidase has been widely used in the treatment of acute pain.
- It has anti inflammatory and fibrinolytic activity enabling it to act quickly on local inflammation.
Dosage & Administration
- Cattle, 3 to 4 tablets (in two divided doses) for 5 days
- Sheep and goat : half to one tablet (in two divided doses) for 5 days Or as directed by veterinarian