Dosage & Administration
Recophos may be administered by intramuscular, sub cut intravenous route as per dosage below :
- Cow, Cattle, Buffalo, Horse, Camel: 10.0 – 25.0 ml
- Foal, Calf: 5.0 -12.0 ml.
- Sheep & Goat: 2.5 – 8.0 ml.
- Pig: 2.5 – 10 ml.
- Lamb: 1.5 – 2.5 ml.
- Dog : 0.5 – 5.0 ml.
- Cat : 0.5 – 2.5 ml.
- Dissolve in drinking water and administer of 0.5 ml to 2.5 ml in layers and broilers.
- Repeat for 4 to 5 days or as directed by veterinarian.
- Butaphosphan: 100 Mg
- Cyanocobalamin Ip (Vit. B12): 0.05 Mg
- N-butyl Alcohol: 3% V/V
- Acts as a catalyst in synthesis of proteins and red blood cells, tissues and nerve regeneration
- Enhances growth process in young animals and increases immunity to boost productivity