Administer at the dose rate of 1 ml/20 kg body wt. by IM, SC and slow IV for 3-5 days for effective treatment.
For intramammary treatment use 2 ml of Roviflox injections after diluting it to 10-15 ml in water for injection for 4 days in every affected quarter.
- Enrofloxacin: 100 mg.
- Benzyl Alcohol IP: 1.5% v/v.
- Water for Injection IP q.s.
- Mixed bacterial infections.
- Skin and wound infections.
- Recurrent mastitis infection caused by Mycoplasma bovis and MRSA.
- Meat: Calves, cattle, sheep and goats 14 days.
- Milk: 4 days.